In this example, we review the Theme configuration page. If you have projects for both Themes and Plugins, you can switch between them on the side menu.
You can also create a new project from this screen by clicking the Create New+ button in the right-hand corner.
To go to the configuration page click the Configure button under the Options column.
PUSHPANEL.io Project Configuration Process
There are five tabs on this page.
1. Settings — Displays everything added in the Company Data and Project pages. This is also where you can update or delete the project.
2. Repository — Review and modify code update and release options:
- Strict PHP checks
- Strict WordPress checks
- Hardcoded text detection
- Security checks
- PHP Linter checks
3. Releases — Lists development and production updates and versions.
4. Domains — Review and add new domains for automatic updates.
5. Changelog — Tracks the latest code changes.
Once you get familiar with the tabs on this page, you can move into development of the plugin or theme.