Using WEB GUI
Easiest. It is useful for making fast individual small changes.
- Login to PushPanel account
- Select a theme or plugin from the navigation
- Click on repository
- On the top left use button to upload file or edit.
- Confirm by clicking commit.
Using git GUI client
Moderate, require installation of a graphical user interface (GUI) git client and follow steps:
- Install a git GUI client on a PC: https://git-scm.com/download/gui/
- Download code from https://git.pushpanel.io/<companyname>/<project>
- Replace/add new files inside a tool (usually, it does this thing automatically)
- Commit files into a local repository
- Push changes to PushPanel repository.
Using git client console
Advanced, require console shell and commands. It is the fastest way of updating/changing things but also requires learning how git works.
- install git-client https://git-scm.com/download/
- open console: cmd, shell, bash
- git clone https://git.pushpanel.io/<companyname>/<project>/<project>.git
- change/replace files ( do not delete )
- git add <path-to-the-file> <path-to-the-file2> <path-to-the-folder/*>
- git commit -m ‘reason of changes’
- git push